Topic: Introducing my Fortnite mod of Swamp

Hey guys,
So this is a thing I've been working on for months now. It's basically a Fortnite version of swamp.
Yeah, I know, you're probably grumbling and rumbling and stuff, but there's people out there who want to get the Fortnite-like experience while playing games.
So far, it's in its early stages, the mod is rather crappy right now, but with enough suggestions we can make it work for everyone.
NOTE: This pack is not meant to provide a full Fortnite experience. It is for entertainment purposes.

Here are some things in the mod so far.
Weapons
Some steps
Music, very limited collection

Credits go to BulletRebel for the Fortnite SFX pack.

Okay, here's the link to add yourself tothe folder.
If the link doesn't work, provide your Google Drive e-mails below and I'll manually add you.
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ … -zvEzVlSE7

Hope you enjoy!
Tunmi

I got the clones in de back. BGT's attached. Posting it on AG, Got the people on attack. Riding on a source, No one gets it by force. I be in the game, people come on it to shame me.

2 (edited by gamer2004 08-07-2019 09:26:17)

Re: Introducing my Fortnite mod of Swamp

thanks for it, keep it up, good luck

love is nice. If you love someone and someone is against of it, don't listen of them. Listen to your heart.

hello,
I'll try it, keep it up.
also are fortnite sounds copyrighted? I'm just asking this because I'm not sure if the same shit in audiogames forum apply's here or not.

hi
wow, sounds cool, i'll try it! keep it up!

sorry for double posting but, can someone please tell me, how to download this mod?

I tried to download but there's only changelog and readme.txt, can you zip it with the sounds and upload it thanks.

No, according to Epic Games' policy, mods using their effects are allowed. Just to prove I'm not saying this just because I want to, here is the line.
As you know, Epic allows fans to create modifications or enhancements (“Mods”) to some of our games pursuant to the end user license agreements for those games. Please note that this Policy does not change our game end user license agreements with respect to Mods.

I got the clones in de back. BGT's attached. Posting it on AG, Got the people on attack. Riding on a source, No one gets it by force. I be in the game, people come on it to shame me.

Sorry for dp, but make sure you look carefully at the folder, sounds should be in there.
If not, give GDrive time to sync, there's 615MB worth of sounds in there.
I'd zip it up and distribute it from my website, however, I'm having issues with it and JC-Hosting is trying to see the issue.

Hey guys
So I'm going to be correcting the ammo and weapon pickup sounds, for some reason they were replaced with Swamp's default.
If you added yourself to the GDrive folder, your Google Drive should start updating by later today, depending on if I'm too lazy to do it, LOL.

Thanks!

10 (edited by Mr. Mcchicken 09-07-2019 16:17:15)

I'm sure that statement only applies to the fortnight game, otherwise they would essentially be opening the door for even more clones.
But what ever, who fuckin cares LOL.

Stomp Stomp Cluck Cluck mother fucker!

Update: I'll have to modify the folder tomorrow. I left my SD Card in my BrailleNote Touch which isn't accessible now. I'll update on my Polaris once I get the card, since that and the Touch are the only two things that can take an SD card.
Anywys, once I have that I have access to the SFX Pack so I can do the modification.
Thanks!

Hello to all you people who are participants of the GDrive folder,
Yesterday I added 56 files, which are the get sounds I was talking about fixing.
This also means the soundpack version is now 3.01 which addresses this file replacement issue when my computer decided to use Swamp's original "Get" sounds.
If you guys are still having trouble accessing the GDrive folder, I'd be glad if someone could pet me host the 7z file on an FTP-based website. This also means that I'll need an account on that FTP server, since currently my website is having issues.

Opening http://tunmi13.jc-hosting.me is likely to give you an error.
Anyways, if anyone is willing to let me host, the soundpack is about 615+ megabytes, so your FTP server needs that space for the 7z file to upload.
Thanks guys! And if you have any suggestions, send them via my e-mail or get in touch with me on Skype.

you can upload the drop box this mod, or one drive

If you want to join the zombie city code team, send me a private message here

Why would I want to do that though, just curious?
Would it make it easier for you guys to use Dropbox or another storage option, or keep using GDrive like we are right now?
I want to make sure everyone is comfortable using the mod, so just comment below about what you think of modmaker's suggestion.

Google Drive form is because my friend is very interesting. one drive or drop box will allow you to take down more quickly

at14, please use dropbox

I would, but my Dropbox is full.
Another option is I can upload it online on a service such as Sendspace.
Alternatively, I can create a DB account specifically geared toward this topic.
Let me know your thoughts.

I agree make that

Very well. I'll let you guys know once the account is created. This also means I'll have to re-upload the file.
Thanks guys!

your welcome