Topic: A few small changes that could be made to shooter CD?

I know the Shooter concept demo has kind of been on the back burner for a while now, so let me say first of all that I'm not asking for full development to restart, but it's a pretty great game and I think a handful of small changes could really improve the player experience without a bunch more time sunk into it.
So here is my list for Mason to take into consideration if he wants.

1.  When your near the edge of a map, it's basically impossible to avoid rockets and missiles that get launched, so a small 1.5 second clackson or something would be nice so you would have time to jump, and it would sound cool too!
2.  Sniper rifle ammo isn't dropping, but it's a pretty great weapon (even if it could be a touch more powerful so you could always kill in two shots) and that's kind of a shame.
3.  When you die, the enemies go away, but the items don't, and since you keep all your shit, I think the items going away too would be a better punishment for dieing.
4.  A toggle for allies would be nice, for if you just want to fight alone.
5.  Using enemy callers and enemy grabbers also brings allies, which means if you wanted all the points for killing them you could get fucked over by all your friends showing up too.  LOL
6.  The regular pistol is basically a weaker suppressed pistol and doesn't have allot of use after you find the other one, .  I think combining the two weapons might be better, where you would start with the pistol and then find a suppressor but it would use the same ammo.  You could also replace it with a short range, slower, more powerful weapon like a pump shotgun or 44 magnum or desert eagle or something.  Either way though, no ammo drops for the regular pistol right now... 
7.  Sometimes allies just refuse to fire, maybe their weapons are messed up or something?
8.  The panning on the blades is really slight, so it's very hard to tell when your too far, and then you end up jumping and getting hit cuz you didn't have time to get through all the way.
9.  I wish F1 and E would be combined, because they both have info the other one doesn't.

If you read this Mason, thanks for your time even if you don't change anything, I think you did a good job with this game but it could just use a little extra polish.

Stomp Stomp Cluck Cluck mother fucker!

Re: A few small changes that could be made to shooter CD?

I think if you bring a very large arena to the game and port systems open for those who create a server system and ip for those who know you can bring a joining system. Shooter cd is a very small game, but you can bring a small online mode, or amazing battle modes with new updates!

If you want to join the zombie city code team, send me a private message here

1 and 2, sure thing.
3: Never seen this happen before.
4 and 5 kind of tie into each other. I can add a toggle for it definitely.
9: If I combined these keys, it would be too much info at once I think.

So where to download this shooter CD?

5 (edited by Mr. Mcchicken 12-07-2019 15:04:20)

@King Dracula
You can get it right here

@Mason, thank you for responding!
Do you have any thoughts on seven or eight?  Eight especially is a pretty big issue in the earlier parts of the game when you don't have a ton of HP yet...
I see your point about nine as well.
As for three I should rather say that I mean not the player inventory but the items on the ground.  When you die they don't get cleared and I really believe they should.
I'm using 0.51 I think that's the latest and this definitely is the case every time I have died.

thanks. Got it

Okay so I noticed just a couple more smaller things while playing today and one of them I forgot to mention earlier.
10.  You can get way more allies than enemies spawning so I think it should probably be capped at half the amount of enemies rounded down or something.
11.  If your on the map edge and you use enemy caller or item grabber and kill the enemies than sometimes the items will get stuck past the map boundary.
12.  I would really like it better if you couldn't get speed boosts because then you don't have a choice like with the other stats, and if you get too beast the game gets boring so it's nice to have that control.
13.  Is there a purpose for health boosts when we have health drinks and super health drinks?

Thanks!

lol, my HP keep on resetting to 250 each time my character die. Is this a bug?
That Items that I have collected though retains in my inventory and I say that is good.
The only problem is my HP.
and to the developer of this game, is it possible alsow for you to add areas or stages on this game? and quest to be performed.

Yes that's on purpose, try spending points on armor or health extended, and using item grabbers when there are no projectiles in the air or enemies near you to get health.