Topic: elten!

hello all people! Some people were using a program called Elten a year ago, which was developed by a Polish programmer. If you are the owner of the forum masonb, I'll send the link if you allow, waiting for your response!

If you want to join the zombie city code team, send me a private message here

Re: elten!

Yeah, know that programme, am ArcticMoon if anyone wants to find me there.

May the force be with you!

wo, I work found you

Wil download it again and then I can accept you if you added me to your contacts, but my computer got a reset so I have literaly nothing big_smile

what is that about can someone  explain?

whats this program?

i know this program but nothing much about it. I think it is social network, or something you can go in youtube, meh bla bla please someone explain xd

love is nice. If you love someone and someone is against of it, don't listen of them. Listen to your heart.

8 (edited by Skywalka 10-07-2019 14:32:04)

Well yeah, it's basically a social media for blinds. It has a blog, a forum, a chat, and a broken youtube, and well, they are still hardly in development. I actualy wanted to make a translation in my lang but, unfortunately I lost it, so I'll have to start it over again. Currently it's available in english, polish, german and um, i'm not sure but I guess that's all. If I'm ready with my translation I might contact the admins but until then not...
Edit: oh and some minigames which are in polish so I had no chance to play them LOL although I'm in hopes that I'll learn polish in the future. And it has lots of radio stations to listen to... You can upload files so others can download them... The devs are really active though, and they are updating constantly. They say they want to create many more things so the thing is not hopeless.

it's a boring app.

10 (edited by Urh 11-07-2019 03:32:11)

Oh, I want to try that.

hey there! now, I will give you link. Get this. https://www.dropbox.com/sh/o2t7c18yn19t … hkT8a?dl=1

IF you knew Klango before, well, this is similar to it. It's indeed boring, as Alireza said, but not hopeless.

If the games are translated,  and if you’re able to make your own applications, then it would be like klango

Yeah, I guess you can make your own applications, but never tried that to be honest. And I can play one of the games even without a translation, even if I don't understand polish at all... But I can't play the other two.

So you are trying to tell me that this program is in Polish?

Of course it is, but there's an english translation.

english is coming default in the star tub

As far as I know, you need to switch the language but you can change to english at startup, so yeah.

moderation

Sorry about the delay, but since this isn't a new program I'm going to move it to program discussion.
Thanks for your understanding guys...

----------
You can send me a PM if you need to tell me about something directly.  Otherwise, please use the reporting system instead.
And if you have any questions or concerns about my moderation, than please do me the favor of contacting me or another moderator about it privately before posting about it publically.
Thanks!

I I'm sorry. These new programs instead of here I should have written. Anyway, have fun with the sound theme. Ivan El ten used in the program, there was even a DJ there were even Senter. There were even Samir. All game developers it would be great to return to this program

If anyone have questions about functions etc i will reply to All. smile